I've shared my chicken enchiladas recipe a few times on our Instagram story and it is time for me to finally share on the blog. (but if you'd rather watch the recipe in video, check it out here).
I love how easy this is to put together, it freezes well, and the ingredient list is neither complicated or long. I've also taken this as a food gift and it travels well + reheats well.
1 cup cooked chicken
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup Picante Sauce
Small soft tortillas
1 tbsp taco seasoning
1. Pour 1/3 cup Picante Sauce into a baking dish.
2. Combine chicken, cheese, sour cream, and Picante Sauce (+ taco seasoning) in a mixing bowl.
3. Fill the small tortillas with filling and roll. Place seam-side down in the baking dish. Repeat until all filling has been used.
4. Pour 1/3 cup Picante sauce on top of enchiladas and cover with cheese to your liking.
5. Bake at 375 covered for 30 minutes, 10 minutes uncovered.
Have you tried my recipe yet? Let me know how you like it!